however we should all just smile at the thought of fall and winter approaching.
Pull out that box of winter clothes, time to decide if any of them makes this list, which articles of clothing you keep and which ones need to go!
It’s going to get chill and the layers we peeled off for the summer will be back.
When Men’s Fashion Week wrapped up in Milan the beginning of this year, they gave us ample time to think about the many interesting looks that were on the runway. From Prada, to Burberry Prorsum, to Versace, to Dsquared they had it all.
So what are the trends for this Fall? Its all about the printed suits, details, and pattern sweaters. As far as colors go, get ready to transition from the summers pastels and bright colors to subtle ones like navy, camel, green and shades of gray.
What is an outfit without any kind of accessory? Over-sized bags, rugged boots, polished loafers, wool-blend scarves, studded gloves, are all in and back to stay for the fall so make it a point to pick one of these up.
With that in mind, it should be easy to pick up these next items with ease that will be essential for any man’s wardrobe this fall. Starting from the inner most layer:
- Cashmere sweaters : these are great for layering and for keeping warm. Great under suits, and also works great over a suit and tie. Dress it up or down Cashmere sweaters are great this fall.
- Dark washed Denim Jeans: jeans are always a great staple in any closet. The dark color of the jeans allows you to wear it with a jacket for a classy elegance and style. A cardigan or that Cashmere sweater will work great with it also.
- Leather Brogues: While loafers and oxfords are a must, Brogues brings a little bit more to the table than plain ole loafers do.
- Scarves : Once the temperature starts dropping, comfortability is all about warmth. Wool or heavy cotton scarves is a great add-on to your layering, with the right color and pattern, it will be safe to even wear it with your suit.
- Leather Gloves: Don’t just buy any kind of gloves this season, go with leather. It adds a sense of elegance all while serving its essential purpose, keeping your fingers warm.
- Cowl neck Cardigans : This has got to be my favorite wardrobe staple. Cowl neck cardigans are so versatile, they can be part of your everyday wardrobe or paired with your favorite three-piece suit. On top of that, can you say super warm?
- Pea Coats : Don’t worry guys Pea Coats are not just meant for the women, therefore do not be afraid to add one or two to your wardrobe this season. If you’ve always had an admiration for the suave style of European men, you will want to get one. It just just that touch of sexiness without over doing it. Different styles and colors of pea coats adds different feels and looks to your wardrobe and ensemble.
Try something new, step out of the box this season. Dare to try something different, the ladies will love that.